I hate jumping on the New Years Resolution bandwagon every year but I just can’t help it. I love New Years Resolutions. I love it even more when I can keep them.
Lots of my friends have been posting theirs. I love reading them. But I can’t be like them. One of my friends had over 20 things on their NYR list!! I stopped counting at 20! That is just too much. Keep it simple, stupid. That’s what I say. Here’s my NYR list for 2011… 🙂 I’ll number mine so it doesn’t get outta control.
- Complete the Whole30 challenge twice. (getting a head start. starting my second (ever) and first (of the new year) whole30 on tuesday. yes…i’ve given in to peer pressure.)
- Read one book a month. (this will be tough. however, i got my swanky ipad for my birthday so i gotta make good use of it! i’m off to a good start…i’m halfway through two books already)
- Post more recipes and my experiences with them. (not specific enough? dang.) Post at least one new recipe a week.
- In that case, that means I must TRY one new recipe a week. (i can handle that.)
- Participate in one CrossFit competition. (not because i think i will win or because i think i will be good at it…but because they will give me something to strive for athletically)
- Pursue my career goal.
I think six is enough. You think? I think! 🙂